“Evening meal out”

Ranked #101 of 208 Restaurants in Napier
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere.The menu is huge!!
The staff are friendly and the food was lovely.Clean and inviting would go here again

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (139)

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Steak & Bacon salad was delicious full of flavour, and a decent serving.
Highly recommend.
The fish tacos were also enjoyed
The bread with dipping a must.
All meals were lovely and nice setting sitting outdoors in courtyard

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

I've dined here before and it was always just okay. Decided to have dinner here last weekend and I was surprisingly blown away, the service was so good and the food was absolutely beautiful. We had the porterhouse steak with mushroom sauce on the side, my steak was cooked perfectly medium and mushroom sauce as amazing. We also had the lamb dish with a side of chicken wings and blue cheese sauce. Lamb was cooked perfectly for lamb and chicken and blue cheese sauce was so great, thanks guys! Will be back!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021

Ate here with my wife and child, food was good, meal prices not too bad. Good children's selection. Would find here again.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Worst food I have had in a long time, we had the Roast of the Day which happened to be Pork.
That was the worst piece of pork I have EVER had and basically inedible, as was my wife's and forced to eat it outside as the restaurant area inside was being used for the Melbourne Cup...it was not warm either!
Selection of vegetables was very poor and apple sauce had been spread over everything and I don't like apple sauce, a choice in the matter would have been good and if required I would put my own on.
Only good thing were the new potatoes but made a very expensive potato and still hungry.
I wasn't impressed with being charged $4.50 for a soda water and lime cordial making a total of $54.50, utter waste of money.
No one came to ask us if our meal was ok either, which sort of summed it all up...NEVER again!!!

Date of visit: November 2020