“Amazing Salt & Pepper Squid & Beef Kailan”

Delight Plus Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 224 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We love this place. I can’t rate it enough. My husband and I have dined there a dozen or so times over the past year. We find it hard to go elsewhere knowing that we won’t be disappointed.

Their food is delicious (Delight Plus indeed!) It always hits the mark, you won’t leave hungry or unsatisfied.

It’s inexpensive and BYO! What more could you ask for.

Great for groups. They have large round tables at the back of their restaurant with Lazy Susan’s.
Their half and whole BBQs Duck is a winner when we have group dinners there. When you ring in advance to book your table, I recommend ordering your half/whole Duck then too to ensure you get it.

Enjoy!
(Don’t be put off by the exterior- which could do with a good wash).

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great food, reasonably priced, good staff fast service. Really enjoyed the food here definitely recommend when staying in Napier

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Despite the external appearance of the building, the inside of the restaurant is clean and tidy.
The staff are friendly and efficient, the menu is huge and the food is excellent.
The Sichuan dishes are authentic and very tasty.
We could not fault the experience. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Napier.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I have been eating here regularly for over 3 years and the food is simply superb.
beef and Kai Lan and chicken with cashew nuts are my personal favourites.
The service is both friendly and quick at lunchtimes, but in the evenings can be slow. For me, however, it's worth the wait !!
Always frequented by Chinese which - for me - speaks volumes !!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Took our 4 friends and 2 of there young children as well as a Japanese visitor, his wife and 9 year old.
Perfect meal and service and they all want to go back again