“Great coffee and carrot cake”
Review of Ujazi

Ujazi
Ranked #14 of 207 Restaurants in Napier
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Best carrot cake I have eaten ever, very moist and delicious thanks so much. Flat white was great too.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I walked by and spotted this busy cafe but I'd already had a coffee earlier (see two fat lattes review) - wish I'd had it here. Anyway I was pleased to see the healthy, raw and vegan treats in their window so I got myself a cacao ball. Delicious! If I stayed longer I would have returned here.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I had a late afternoon lunch. I had chicken pesto toasted sandwich with salad. The dish was really good along with my soya mocha.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

A grand little place very vibrant excellent food choices and very efficient friendly staff. The biggest problem was it is very noisy when the coffee machine is working...this happens with most places by now we should be over going in for the coffee smell and the machine could be located further away from the diners.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

This is a very popular coffee spot in the heart of Napier. Baked products are tasty and the cafe provides a good place to watch people.