“Excellent coffee and good feel”

Georgia on Tennyson
Ranked #5 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Napier
Price range: US$4 - US$5
Description: Specialty Coffee Bar, serving premium patisserie items, hot and cold.
Reviewed 27 December 2015

One of the best coffees I've ever had. They use flight coffee beans, which I searched for and found again in Wellington. The staff were friendly and were genuinely interested in making a good cup of coffee. They also offered baked goods but I stuck with coffee.

1  Thank SLD123456

Reviewed 12 December 2015

I tried Flat white, grate coffee and excellent staff. I love this place. I want to come back again here.

1  Thank Lovetripnz
Reviewed 28 November 2015

I don't want to just be another this-place-is-great reviewer. But I am. We've been a few times now and haven't had a marginal coffee yet. You can have it fussy or simple and my experience has been exceptional each time. The pastries are fresh, local and great. If you are keen for coffee without the attitude but full of all the good stuff, try them. imho.

2  Thank go-on-get-some
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

A real coffee place whose focus is on making great coffee. The mochas here are perfect. Fantastic if all you are wanting is to grab a coffee and run. Nice artwork by local artist, only slight downfall is the place is a bit loud so makes conversation hard

1  Thank Lorraine S
Reviewed 18 November 2015

The focus is clearly on the coffee. Knowledgable and skilled barista, good beans (Flight Coffee) not much food (always a good sign in a real coffee shop) but what food there is looks appetising. The best coffee I have found in Hawke's Bay. Don't go past.

1  Thank James K