“Luscious Latte!”

Hapi
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Napier
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Received a text from my daughter when she found out I was in Napier. ... and she was right! A chilled cashew milk, turmeric latte. What a treat * And a bean torte to die (well maybe not in actuality) for. If you're looking for the healthy option. ..... be here!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I was mesmerised bu the selection - Thank you Hapi - we just don't have this is Palmerston North (Hint) Such a great selection

1  Thank randl24
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Super friendly staff, good explanation of food. Caters to all allergies. Awesome vibrant space. YUUUMMMO!

1  Thank Y613XNinfo
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

For the most part I like Hapi...they have CocoWhip, the food is always fresh and well presented. However, there are one or two staff members who are never that friendly or customer focused. From a customer perspective, I feel like an interruption rather than the purpose of their day. It's a shame that this lets Hapi down because the food really is delicious.

3  Thank rosss31
Gretta C, Owner at Hapi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Hi Rosss31,
Thanks you so much for your feedback! At Hapī we love our customers and try to provide top customer service at all times. Because all our food is made from scratch on site every day we have a demanding prep schedule and all our staff work tirelessly to both serve customers and get the prep completed. Some of our top staff are prep machines who we simply could not function without but unfortunately this sometimes comes at the cost of focused customer service. I will share your feedback with staff and we will continue to strive to make sure every customer feels like a gold card member.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place! The service was incredibly friendly and they were really helpful in helping you pick out a meal. This restaurant is vegetarian and vegan friendly. The food was so good, I never knew healthy food could taste so amazing. Even the prices were reasonable. I only wished the cafe was bigger with more seating areas because it deserves that many customers! HIGHLY recommended.