“Great choice of pizza and pasta ”
Review of Pizza Shack

Pizza Shack
Ranked #32 of 63 Restaurants in Paihia
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We just fancied a pizza having seen them being served here when we walked last. You can order from a menu - small, medium, large or mega large for 6 to share.
Or you can design your own. You pay at the desk for
pizza and drinks when you order and they are served in good time.
Good wines and great pizzas.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The lasagne and side salad were delicious, but sadly the service was not - no smile, no welcome, the absolute bare minimum of interaction as I ordered at the bar. Although the food was really nice, there were six flies constantly flying around my plate and crawling in the salad and I spent the meal swatting them away, consequently I would not return here, sadly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

we came across on the ferry from Russell, and it was pouring with rain ,we checked the menu and found some good choices, we ordered at the counter, the coffee took a while and when the breakfast came the eggs were not cooked well done as I requested, the food was good but the staff were slow and very unfriendly. any request was dealt with slowly. not one smile between them. certainly not a good look for tourists,

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I had veggie pizza on the first day and it was delicious. Since im a vegetarian the chef customised a pasta dish to replace meat with veggies and it tasted great.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Needed a quick meal to take on a tour bus and this place was right across the street. We bought it well before we had to leave so it was cool when we boarded and I couldn't believe how good it was. I wish I could get delivery but 9000 miles might be out of their range! Extensive beer selection too so it looks like a good place to go and relax after a hard day doing whatever.