US$111
Aarangi Tui Motel(Paihia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$48
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
US$67
Edgewater Palms Apartments(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$120
US$101
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Saltwater Lodge(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$39
Priceline
Paihia TOP 10(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsgames roomgreat locationseparate toiletper daytwo double bedsbuffet breakfastoutdoor poolsmall fridgewould stay againreception stafffirst floorgood sizewater frontfree wififerry terminaltwo nightsnice stay
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Budget Hotel and 'better than most' Autolodge's - bar, food and service all better than average. No complaints and would stay again. Went on a car club weekend and so the hotel catered for about 60 people easily.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We spent a couple of days here in one of the Junior Suites on the second floor. Room was great and the view perfect. The let down was the buffet breakfast, I have had better food on scout camp, it was absolutely terrible and not worthy of the $23 tariff. Its not hard to get this right, and this is why we have given an average review.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian L
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I was there for 5 nights in the beginning of May/2018 and had a great experience!

In the beginning, during booking procedures, I had problems because nobody answered my emails... But this bad impression was all reverted when I got there. I had problems when I arrived at Kerikeri’s airport because my luggage wasn’t there, and the staff of the hotel was really helpful. Without their help it would have been much more difficult to solve the problem. Tylor even offered me to go to the airport to pick up my luggage! Thanks to the staff team’s help It was all solved within one day.

I was there attending to a conference held at Copthorne resort, which is a 25 min walking distance from the hotel. But everyday someone from the staff offered to take me there. It was really helpful!

I stayed at an upper floor with seaview and it was amazing! I strongly recommend it. It’s like a small apartment and the bedroom had no lights coming in in the morning. And the view from the balcony... wow! It was fantastic! Everyday I woke up earlier than I needed just to enjoy the sunrise for a few minutes. It was also quiet and comfortable.

The breakfast at the hotel was delicious, but it is not included. I guess it’s possible to find cheaper places near the hotel.
An advise: when booking, do it directly on the hotel’s website to guarantee free WiFi for the hole stay. Otherwise you will only have it for the first night...

The hotel is very well located: just a few steps from restaurants, shops and the pier. There is also a supermarket nearby. I couldn’t use the gym, but I was told by a guest that it was a very good one.
I recommend this hotel and I hope coming back one day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Excellent check in service, great tidy rooms in an excellent location. Auto lodge is right on the waterfront with great views, nice clean pool and bar area and walking distant to most shops. Recommend this as a place to stay!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Hubby and I had a week od R/R at this lovely hotel. Room was a suite with lovely sea views. Very clean and tidy. Bed comfy and good shower.Staff were very friendly
Had a couple of meals in the restaurant. Nothing flash. Only dinned there 3 times.

Room Tip: If you want a sea view expect tp pay for the luxury. There is always standard room to choose from. .
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple