Averill Court Motel
US$117
US$146
US$113
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

The Retreat(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$96
Paihia TOP 10(Paihia)(Great Value!)
US$60
All reviewscommunal bbqnice place to staypool and hot tubthe kitchenwalking distance to townwould definitely stay here againsmall poolfree wifilaundry facilitiesrestaurants and shopsstayed here for three nightsminute walkgreat adviceguest laundrygood sizenight staycooking facilities
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We were in the studio suite. Perfect size, comfy bed + electric blanket. Tv with sky included (no movie channels). Kitchenette + bathroom ensuite well stocked and clean. Free wifi too, but no little to no service in our room for 3/7 days we were there. Not complaining, just saying for those that are tech savy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hyleen P
Sue R, Manager at Averill Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you Hyleen for your feedback. You stayed with us for 3 nights, we did provide room service for each unit daily. You kept your unit very clean and tidy, it did not seem a lot needed to be done except making your bed and removing rubbish, and replacing towels and tea and coffee as needed.
We felt you had received normal service for a short stay in a motel conditions. But many regrets if you were somewhat disapppointed. Regards, winnie

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I have stayed at my fare share of motels with my wife in the 24 years of our being together,the averill court has been up there in my top 5...it had everything you needed to cook etc.10 out of 10 for being clean/tidy,no odd smells.it was just a very good stay which was 3 nights for us.price was 10 put of 10 especially for what you get like pool,separate spa and sky tv.plus the beach was only a 2 minute walk,when you get there just amazing..the hostess was very easy to deal with,couldnt do enough for us,even said she would walk us to our unit..big smiles..very welcoming..thank you averill court for our stay,very comfortable and warm..

Room Tip: Any room wpuld be ok as ots the service and all rooms were tidy,i did look at a few and they were same condition
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sue R, Manager at Averill Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you Colin for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your kind comments to our staff. All the best with your travels and take care. Looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Regards, Winnie.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The room and property overall was immaculate and well presented. This would have been the cleanest motel I have stayed in. Had a pool and awesome spa for guest use. Rooms were comfortable and had all the necessary facilities for a small family. Great value and the owner went above expectations, room serviced daily. The owner works hard to maintain high standards and it shows. Will be back for sure.

Room Tip: Go with the superior room great size and seperate kitchen
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you Shadiath for your kind feedback. It is comforting to hear that you had enjoyed your stay. We make cleanliness one of our top priorities at Averill Court and we are pleased that you found it this way. I will pass on your kind comments to our staff. I am looking forward to you staying with us again. Regards, Winnie

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived hot and heavy having had to carry my stuff from far when I was sick and reception was kind and friendly to me. I arrived by foot, but they've got quite a few parking spots. The apartment was spotless. I liked the layout of the room and the bedheating blankets were heaven. Housekeeping was I think daily there
( I don't have alot of stuff with me to create a mess anyway ). I should mention if you are a chef and want to throw a feast, you'd probably want to bring your own pots and pans, my kitchen didn't come with a oven and dishwasher which didn't bother me, thought I should mention it. I could hear a family chatting next to me through the walls , but it wasn't too loud. TV worked fine, I didn't manage to use Skytv, but I didn't inquire about that and I think you might have to pay extra. Anywho I had a great time and very much enjoyed everything along with the location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa K
Sue R, Manager at Averill Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you Lisa for your kind feedback and staying with us. I just want to clarify on this, we do provide crockery (including pans and pots) for each unit, some apartments do have oven. We have 50 channels skyTV for free. I wish i could have done more for you. winnie

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Clean tidy rooms, BBQ, swimming pool, spa. Great facilities in a good location. Found the host very accommodating/helpful for the 15 guests we had throughout the complex over the weekend we stayed.
Would recommend to all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Sue R, Manager at Averill Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you Dion for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you all. You guys were easy going. Looking forward to your stay with us again. Take care. Winnie