Holiday Inn Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Arista Capri Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Aura Accommodation(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$80
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Sport of Kings Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$84
Agoda.com
Arista of Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$149
US$106
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

All Seasons Holiday Park Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
US$44
  • Pool
US$462
US$384
Priceline
All reviewsmotor lodgefree wifi and free parkingmain roadmaori villagehot springsbed was comfortablemotelfridgeaccommodation
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Was very happy with the place it was very cheap I think I paid just over $200 for 2 nights, has everything I needed Bed, fridge, tv, shower. Didn't spend much time in the room as I stayed there to go to a running event but was happy with the accomodation :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Neeraj_Kumar_Saxena, Manager at Green View Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for your positive review for us, and I am really happy to know that you enjoyed staying with us, we try our lever best to provide a comfortable stay to our Guest, and we would love to keep doing. Once again thank you very much for your time and I would love to see you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Rooms and building needs to be updated. But in rooms and bathrooms there was everything that we needed. Good value for price you pay. Not to far from city center. Free wifi and free parking is a big plus.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for you positive feedback, and its great know that you enjoyed staying with us, well I am upgrading everything one by one so hopefully every time you will get much better service. Once again thank you very much for your time and I would love to see you again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The owner has changed the name from Rotorua Motor Lodge to Greenview Hotel. The place is a very low budget motel in need of a major renovation. We had reservations and when we saw the room we could not stay there and was able to find another place to stay. I am not going to list the things we saw, I only hope the owner finds someone to help him update the place. It is in a good location need the Thermorial area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for your time to write a review for us, and I am really sad to know that you didn't enjoyed much staying with us, well the room you staying in is under the list of upgrading but we charged very affordable price from you, and many Guest stayed in same room and they had no problem, but I do understand every one have different expectation from us, well I am trying my level best to upgrade this place, so hopefully next time you won't have any complaints, I am really sorry for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. Once again thank you very much for your time and hopefully I will see you again.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Green view hotel Rotorua.
Overpriced budget style hotel. Very basic amenities where the owner hasn't even heard of sky tv!!! And hot and cold water don't flow through the same tap!!
Best in room 12 was very saggy. Bathroom has no cabinets under sink.
Will not recommend unless desparate

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Neeraj_Kumar_Saxena, Manager at Green View Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Shampa Mukharjee, thank you very much for your time to write a review for us, I am really sad to know that, you didn't much enjoyed staying with us. Well I am upgrading the motel's facilities one by one and hopefully next time you will find everything you missed this time. And for sky TV we mentioned to you "Sorry sir we don't have sky TV". So you must misunderstood, any way once again thank you very much for your time and hope to see you again..!

Regards..!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stayed in a budget family room..we knew it would be close to the road and therefore noisy and actually that wasn't to bad however the room was disgusting. I accept they are in the process of doing these rooms up however there is no excuse for lack of cleanliness. Beds were not made. Room smells badly of stale smoke and damp. Curtains ripped, cutlery and crockery mis matched and of dubious cleanliness and bin in kitchen looks like it has never been cleaned. Agree with other reviews that for not much more you could get way better. Would have left and asked for a refund if it was not peak season.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family