“Great Value for Money..excellent”
Review of Green View Hotels

Green View Hotels
Ranked #71 of 92 Hotels in Rotorua
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Didn't intend staying as thought it would be way too expensive but got a great deal on accommodation and end up staying for a week and it was wonderful. Staffs were very accommodating with requests, special thanks to Neeraj for his great service and looking after well. It's located right next to the Rotorua golf course and Te Pui Maori village, that's a best part. Rooms are very spacious, clean and tidy, beds very comfortable, must say that standards are well maintained. Thanks to the housekeeping team as well..! Free car park with lots of space, only drawback is reception until 21:00 pm. Overall excellent hotel...would definitely recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: Quiet location, near to Te Pui & Golf Course
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Neeraj_Kumar_Saxena, Manager at Green View Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for your time to write a positive review for us, and I am really happy to know that you enjoyed staying with us, a positive review from our Guest is a great reward for us. Well in future I will try to change the closing time, once again thank you very much for your time and I would love to see you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We had a very comfortable unit with all of the facilities we needed.

The bathroom was well equipped and worked well.

Our host arranged to have our laundry done for $10.

Despite being next to a Service Station and a main road, we had no problems with noise.

Room Tip: Rooms are on three floors with stairs for access to the higher floors.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for your positive review for us, and its great to hear that, you enjoyed staying with us, well the service station next to us is very convenient, you can buy many thing from their and my many Guest love this service station, and some time due to heavy traffic road turn noise but not all the time, and its out of my control, so we are sorry for that. Well once again thank you very much for your time and I would love to see you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Was very happy with the place it was very cheap I think I paid just over $200 for 2 nights, has everything I needed Bed, fridge, tv, shower. Didn't spend much time in the room as I stayed there to go to a running event but was happy with the accomodation :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for your positive review for us, and I am really happy to know that you enjoyed staying with us, we try our lever best to provide a comfortable stay to our Guest, and we would love to keep doing. Once again thank you very much for your time and I would love to see you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Rooms and building needs to be updated. But in rooms and bathrooms there was everything that we needed. Good value for price you pay. Not to far from city center. Free wifi and free parking is a big plus.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for you positive feedback, and its great know that you enjoyed staying with us, well I am upgrading everything one by one so hopefully every time you will get much better service. Once again thank you very much for your time and I would love to see you again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The owner has changed the name from Rotorua Motor Lodge to Greenview Hotel. The place is a very low budget motel in need of a major renovation. We had reservations and when we saw the room we could not stay there and was able to find another place to stay. I am not going to list the things we saw, I only hope the owner finds someone to help him update the place. It is in a good location need the Thermorial area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for your time to write a review for us, and I am really sad to know that you didn't enjoyed much staying with us, well the room you staying in is under the list of upgrading but we charged very affordable price from you, and many Guest stayed in same room and they had no problem, but I do understand every one have different expectation from us, well I am trying my level best to upgrade this place, so hopefully next time you won't have any complaints, I am really sorry for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. Once again thank you very much for your time and hopefully I will see you again.