“Relaxing atmosphere, perfect way to un-wine-d”

Volcanic Hills Winery
Ranked #4 of 113 things to do in Rotorua
More attraction details
Owner description: Rotorua has a unique wine experience in its tourism repertoire with Volcanic Hills winery. The winery is at the base of Skyline Rotorua and a gondola ride up will take you to Volcanic Hills HQ, our Tasting Room situated high up within the popular skyline tourism attraction's mountain-top complex. Come up and drink the view overlooking Lake Rotorua.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Spectacular view with awesome staff. Jonny and sarah gave us the perfect balance of service and privacy making our experience all the more enjoyable! Wine is amazing and delicious

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Absolute amazing! Annie was so informative and this has been my best experience in Rotorua yet. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely wines with a great view! Never been to a cellar door so high! Well worth the visit... I recommend you allow some time after your adventure rides to sit back, sip some wine and enjoy the view.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

great fun tasting 5 different wines at a fantastic location with stunning views. Annie was a fabulous host

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I did the wine tasting at Volcanic Hills Winery. Five wines to taste for only $14.50. What made the visit so memorable for me, was Sarah + John. They sat with me & made sure I knew all about the wines & their history. I'll be back on my next visit to Rotorua.