“For a great curry”

Little India
Ranked #70 of 407 Restaurants in Tauranga
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have chosen to present some of the more characteristic, yet legendary dishes from North India, especially the Punjab. Our preparation makes our food beautiful to behold and addictive to the palate.
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Regular diner here and never disappointed by any of the variety of meals I or my wife have chosen. Mild for my wife and medium for myself the meals are truly tasty and cooked to the required heat. My favourite, rogan josh, washed down with a Kingfisher! Good ambience and friendly staff

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here on a business trip.
Good honest indian food.
Can't fault the meal and service.
Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I had the lamb vindaloo and my wife a Roghan. Both very good with small lunchtime six portions and wonderful nan bread. Just the right amount. A beer each and it was $40. Not bad.

1  Thank Coylum
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We always visit this restaurant when in Tauranga. The food is excellent and the service is outstanding

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Four of us ordered starter and mains, every item was first class Service was excellent -definitely will return.

1  Thank GordonMW