Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
View deal
Booking.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
CheapTicketsUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
getaroom.comUS$97
All reviews night's sleep marlborough onsite heater nelson christchurch
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2020

I am in my second week here whilst being on my week off from Essential services. My 1st week a fornight ago i was super impressed with service, and helpfulness from Staff. Same again after returning. Given these difficult times the staff have been most helpful and accomodating, with anything you require. I am super impressed and will tell my work mates at Interislander/Kiwiwrail, and i look forward to coming back in the near future to try out the pool and bar facilities when things go back to normal

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 19 March 2020

We visited as part of a 3 week tour of New Zealand and stayed at a few similar average 3 star motel type hotels in need of refurbishment
Nice location
Average breakfast buffet
Reasonable sized bedroom with poor view in need of refurbishment
Ok for a short visit as part of a tour

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here as part of our South Island road trip. We arrived early but were still able to get into a room. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well-appointed as you would expect. Perfect for a stop-over.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mikeyh2014
Reviewed 13 February 2020

I have never left a review but this place was useless. I complained about having an ice cold shower yesterday and they said they would look into it. Woke up this morning and the water is still cold. Apparently they looked into it yesterday and think there was something wrong with the element. You would have thought they might have let me know. Funny thing is I stayed here before Christmas in the very same room and had exactly the same problem. Dead cockroach at reception when checking out. Don’t stay here.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Well, the hotel needs renovation. They are inn the process of renovating, but all rooms (well, our room at least) was in desperate need for renovation too.
The location is ok and the staff was very friendly, but still the Hotel needs renovation.

Date of stay: January 2020