“Amazing food and value!”

Nom Nom Kitchen Strowen
Ranked #341 of 1,123 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place has the most amazing thai food! I eat there regularly and have never been disappointed. The value for money is what keeps me coming back. Would highly reccomend great food and a great atmosphere. :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great little cafe in Bryndwr. Both indoor and outdoor dinning. The Asian food encompasses Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian etc. The Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls remain my favourite starter, and the sticky, spicy squid went down well too. We thoroughly enjoyed all our meals, garlic beef, prawn and pork salad, pork belly and all with just the right amount of spiciness, neither too mild, nor to hot. Somewhat small wine list, but all suitable for the Asian flavours. Only downside, I had booked on line via the restaurant website, received a confirmation, but on arrival, we were told they didn't have a booking for us. We did get a table, but it was made to be a hassle, which it shouldn't have been. Really lovely food. Nice ambiance, helpful staff, just need a bit better booking system.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was close to our AirBnb and recommended by our hostess. We were very pleased with both the service and the food. We shared an entree and each had a main. More than enough food, we couldn’t finish it all.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We have been here 3 times in the last 3 months and each time it just gets better and better. Serving sizes are generous and the price is reasonable. The Beef Rendeng is to die for and the service is excellent and so accommodating. The courtyard area has a lovely ambience especially when the Lanterns light up. A great local eatery we’ll be back very soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I really like this meal with my family but one thing I was really disappointed about was that they gave me a PLASTIC straw I would like them to join the movement of using paper or metal straws to save our environment but other than this I loved it