162 Kings of Riccarton Motel
Airport Palms Motel(Christchurch)
US$104
US$92
Travelocity
All reviewsmain roadpillow menuone bedroom suiteroom was cleansouth islandriccartonluggagemoteltvkitchenettebath
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night earlier this week.

I had great service from reception, he was very accommodating and approachable.

My room was great. Massive king bed that was super comfortable, perfect little bathroom and the spa bath was exactly what I wanted (and the reason I booked this room).

Overall a really enjoyable stay and I'm glad I picked this place. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Lovely and clean. So close to cafes, shops, restaurants. Rooms on the small side though. If you want clean and comfortable then this is the place for you. Not much road noise. The bed was very comfortable!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This motel, I believe, is better than a 4 1/2 Star! It is tidy, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the room I stayed in was just what I wanted! A full kitchenette, spacious bathroom, private patio, 50+ channel Sky TV, DVD player, and comfortable bed! Seeing is believing, I will definitely be going back! Yes, the grounds are 'Smokefree'.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2017

On a main road but rooms are set back and we did not notice any noise. We had a one bedroom suite and they split the King bed into two singles for my sister and I with no fuss. The rooms are small so if staying more than one night I would go for a suite as you then get the separate sitting area. Riccarton mall is across the road with all the major shops you need and the kitchenette is well stocked if you want to cook in the room. Rooms were clean, spa bath generous in size and the bed comfortable. We asked for a room downstairs as it had a small patio that backed onto a park.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Amazing stay at this motel. We had to change room half way through our stay although they were perfectly adaptable and the staff were extremely easy to work with. Speaking about staff, they were amazing! Every day we would get back after a long day of walking and all we wanted was a nice bath or perhaps a comfy bed... and that's what we got! Sparkling clean and soft and lovely. The rooms are large and spacious as well as a spa bath and complementary: soap, shampoo, conditioner, hot chocolate, sugar, tea and coffee. Overall amazing stay and would go back in a heart beat.

Room Tip: try get a second floor rooms for sun, space and sound
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family