All reviews spa bath main road westfield mall room was clean luggage motel bed tv accommodation airport amenities
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Specifically booked this hotel because of its proximity to the train station from which the Tranzalpine starts. Clean, comfortable and surprisingly quiet considering it's next to a main road. We were in a king studio which was well appointed with gas stove, microwave and 'fridge/freezer. The lady in the office was very helpful. Overall it was excellent for what we wanted.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

After booking in here we were shown the room, It was an average sized room with a large double bed, we had a spa bath/shower small kitchenette area and a flat screen tv on the wall. We were told the heating was on and it was in the ceiling, very strange. The bed had two electric blankets, one each side. Carton of milk in the fridge, The room was very cramped with little room to walk around the bed, so if you had any disability this would be a mojor problem. The heating took what seemed like forever to warm up and I felt the ceiling to find the heat and it was in a small area above the bed, not really good at all. Parking just outside the room which was good.
I've added a pic of the tv were behind you see the fuse box, this is where you can turn on the floor heating. All seems very strange indeed.

Room Tip: Maybe ask to see the room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night earlier this week.

I had great service from reception, he was very accommodating and approachable.

My room was great. Massive king bed that was super comfortable, perfect little bathroom and the spa bath was exactly what I wanted (and the reason I booked this room).

Overall a really enjoyable stay and I'm glad I picked this place. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KirstysThirsty
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Lovely and clean. So close to cafes, shops, restaurants. Rooms on the small side though. If you want clean and comfortable then this is the place for you. Not much road noise. The bed was very comfortable!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This motel, I believe, is better than a 4 1/2 Star! It is tidy, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the room I stayed in was just what I wanted! A full kitchenette, spacious bathroom, private patio, 50+ channel Sky TV, DVD player, and comfortable bed! Seeing is believing, I will definitely be going back! Yes, the grounds are 'Smokefree'.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo