Amross Court Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
US$103
US$188
US$165
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Airport Gateway Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Free Internet
Merivale Manor(Christchurch)
US$92
US$89
Christchurch TOP 10 Holiday Park(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$28
  • Pool
US$105
Doubletree
YHA Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$41
All reviewsspa bathmain roadwestfield mallroom was cleanluggagetvmotelbedairport
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The decor was very nice and room was clean and well presented but so small!
We had to leave one of our suitcases in the car as there was just not enough space to open them both in the room without tripping over them. Ok if you're a very small couple or midgets but not if your tall.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank NamFahBluewaterworld
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I haven't stayed in this motel as yet,had one other motel pull the rug from under me I wasn't very happy,so I emailed 162 Kings of Riccarton Motel,they were very
helpful,offered me a very good rate to come stay with them,but I had too many offers,told them I will stay with them some time,they are excellent,the staff as well

At the time when I did this review I hadn't travel,not even in October
Very good motel

Room Tip: 162 162 Kings of Riccarton Motel is a good places to go and stay,they offered me a very good rate
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Specifically booked this hotel because of its proximity to the train station from which the Tranzalpine starts. Clean, comfortable and surprisingly quiet considering it's next to a main road. We were in a king studio which was well appointed with gas stove, microwave and 'fridge/freezer. The lady in the office was very helpful. Overall it was excellent for what we wanted.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

After booking in here we were shown the room, It was an average sized room with a large double bed, we had a spa bath/shower small kitchenette area and a flat screen tv on the wall. We were told the heating was on and it was in the ceiling, very strange. The bed had two electric blankets, one each side. Carton of milk in the fridge, The room was very cramped with little room to walk around the bed, so if you had any disability this would be a mojor problem. The heating took what seemed like forever to warm up and I felt the ceiling to find the heat and it was in a small area above the bed, not really good at all. Parking just outside the room which was good.
I've added a pic of the tv were behind you see the fuse box, this is where you can turn on the floor heating. All seems very strange indeed.

Room Tip: Maybe ask to see the room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night earlier this week.

I had great service from reception, he was very accommodating and approachable.

My room was great. Massive king bed that was super comfortable, perfect little bathroom and the spa bath was exactly what I wanted (and the reason I booked this room).

Overall a really enjoyable stay and I'm glad I picked this place. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo