“Great burgers and amazing chips!”
Review of Burgers and Beers

Burgers and Beers
Ranked #80 of 1,104 Restaurants in Christchurch
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had the King Julius and more burgers should be made like this. My husband had the Super Bugger Burger and loved it. The chips came with the most amazing gravy I have had on chips. The decor is fun, the staff are great, and this was the best meal we had in Christchurch.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Burgers here really are the best you'll get in the city. They're widely known for their variety fresh ingredients, wicked combos and the chips and gravy are next level. i regularly have one of the two vegetarian buyrgers and never do I feel like I'm missing out - that mushroom, chickpea and pumpkin pattie is huge! Great value for money, enjoy.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The flavours here are so different and so delicious! Very big burgers, if you aren't a big eater you can half a burger and a chips and gravy (the chips are a must have). Great place to go for a social catch up or with your partner- not very romantic though.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I had a fish burger, was so yumbo and hit the spot. I had battered onion rings too. Value for money, we'll be back.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Atmosphere, service and food were all outstanding! Food and beverages were reasonably priced and super yummy! Would definitely go back again!

My only complaint is that the vegetarian burger isn't truly vego as everything that is deep fried is fried in beef tallow. While this was ok for me, most vegetarians wouldn't be able to eat there! =( Please make the chips and other fried things vegetarian!