Merivale Manor
Airport Gateway Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$118
US$111
Hotel 115 Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$75
US$71
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Pavilions Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$79
  • Restaurant
Amore Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
Arthur's Court Motor Lodge(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$73
Belmont Motor Inn(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
US$233
US$192
Hotwire.com
All reviewsthe main housebreakfast cerealspeacock suitespa studionew zealandmerivale mallpapanui roadcity centrefree wifiold houseminute walksouth islandnz holidayroad noisevisiting christchurchmain roadfriendly owners
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We love the stay! The building is beautiful, in great location with restaurants and bars down the street. Mike was fun and helpful. The room very clean and quiet, a slightly small but in general great value! I love the books in the corridor with stories and paintings of old buildings in Christchurch that were damaged in the earthquakes. Pity we didn't come earlier.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Our first stop on arriving in NZ was Christchurch and we'd booked at Merivale Manor given the review and it's proximity to everything. We were not disappointed.

I was greeted by Samantha who after giving me places to go and letting me know what's in the local area showed me to our room and walked me through everything there.

The room was great. Nice and clean and warm (considering the rainy cold weather outside it was nice to retreat to somewhere warm) and a good size. We were able to breakfast both mornings before heading out to explore Christchurch.

On checking out, Samantha and Michael told me about a great place to visit to see seals and their pups and it was amazing!

I couldn't recommend this place enough to people! The location, the amenities and most of all the hosts make it a great place to stop.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I loved our stay here. Clean, quiet, modern, everything you needed provided, warm and helpful staff, couldn't really ask for more. The house is so pretty and the gardens were stunning, topiary like I've not seen in a long time. I'm really looking forward to coming back to Christchurch and staying here again!!

Room Tip: We had a family suite upstairs, slept 5, very quiet and sooo comfy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed in a very nicely decorated and cosy studio apartment. Totally love the design of the place! The apartment was clean too and very modern looking. Checking in with Mike was great and he told us everything we needed to know. The room had cereals too and Mike gave us bread and milk. Location wise- very close to Merivale Mall where u can grab food at. A pity we only stayed for a night, would love to stay there again next there!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Thank you merivale manor for making my stay in chch so pleasant. Welcomed like I was the only guest, and it's full. Great room, great location, couldn't do enough for me. And I've parked about a foot and a half from my room. Also had a fab meal up the road at the brewers arms....5 mins from here. I love it!!!!

Stayed: September 2012