“The worst donut I have ever eqperienced”
Review of Donut King Shirley

Donut King Shirley
Ranked #14 of 15 Bakeries in Christchurch
Reviewed 23 April 2015

My wife decided to have Asian food and I though fresh donuts would be great. After I paid there was a confusion as to why the dough was not coming out of the dispenser. I told them we were at a table and left them to it. After a while I went up and inquired as to the donuts that I paid for. She said sorry and handed a packet over with two donuts in them. A point here is they were not busy and I can see why after this experience. I opened the packet to find two cold miserable looking donuts. They looked horrible so I took them back and asked for a refund. The woman said it was because the dough got hard. Wow, that's nice!! I will never go back there again.

1  Thank Jasmine G
Reviewed 20 March 2015

The kids love the colourful variety of donuts. The price of 6 or a dozen makes it hard to resist overeating. The coffee is generous tasty and quick. We keep going back.