Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
US$69
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Balmoral Lodge Motel(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Asure Evergreen Motel(Invercargill)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$83
Hotels.com
Queens Park Motels(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
US$71
Orbitz.com
Admiral Court Motel & Apartments(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
US$69
Priceline
Ashlar Motel Invercargill(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$61
Priceline
Beaconsfield B & B(Invercargill)
US$89
All reviewshotel facilitiesmotel unitsthe main hotelhotel sectionsports barswimming poolreception staffplace to stayone bedroom apartmentthree nightsspa bathnew zealandroom was spaciousvisiting invercargillfull kitchenstayed here for one nighttown centre
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Stayed here for a conference. Could not lay one complaint. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great meals and all at friendly prices. Complimentary airport pick up and drop off was a extra bonus. Service, rooms and value all rated a 5.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Bryan T, General Manager at Ascot Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hello Gaye G
Thank you for your very positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to post this on Trip Advisor.
Kindest regards Bryan and the Ascot Park Hotel Team

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Mrs Retiredwino and I were on a coach tour travelling the South Island so hotels were all pre booked and not our choice. Thankfully we stayed at the Ascot Park. Our room was exceptional. The evening meal was a menu style and I chose the house smoked salmon for entree and the Moroccan spiced chicken with crisp skin and mint yoghurt dressing for the main. Both meals were delightful in fact the main was the best meal of the entire tour. Congratulations to the chef for a delightful meal. All aspects of the hotel were exceptional, I can certainly recommend a stay at the Ascot,

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Bryan T, General Manager at Ascot Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Hello and thank you for your wonderful trip advisor review. We certainly appreciate it, and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I trust you had a great South Island tour.
Kindest regards Bryan and the Team

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We stayed one night in a motel unit, in the grounds of the hotel.
After 2 or 3 weeks of small, mostly individual motels or canpsites,this place was amazing.The hotel/ motel and grounds were huge.
The room was also very large,but clinical in the mushroom grey decor. It was clean and the bed comfortable,did for a night. Would choose to stay somewhere else though if ever this way again, as the place totally lacks any warmth or character.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Bryan T, General Manager at Ascot Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hello and thank you for your trip advisor review. I appreciate you noting the cleanliness and condition of our Motel units. I do agree that the Motels are very neutral in décor. If it is something a little different you are after, may I suggest you try our newly refurbished Hotel accommodation, very classy indeed. We would love to be of service again in the future.
Kind Regards Bryan Townley

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Four of us were there for a convention. Rooms were very comfortable with ensuite bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities in room. Television in room. Staff were very friendly and accommodating and service was excellent. I would stay again and would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I enjoyed my short stay in this hotel which is some distance from the city centre. My "room" was actually a suite with a lounge, dining area, separate sleeping are and spacious bathroom. Very comfortable and equipped with everything that was necessary. Staff were excellent and friendly. I enjoyed dinner and breakfast and the food and service of high quality. No problems with my request to mix and match the menu.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business