“Great eatery”

Price range: US$15 - US$42
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for dinner with a client, the maitre de was amazing, friendly & attentive, the food was stunning & delicious, the decor great and was very warm & toasty. A must go to when you're in Invervegas.

1  Thank nomadmattm
There are newer reviews for The Saucy Chef on St Andrew

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Really not good dining and there is so much better in town. Just a pub with lots of hope and no delivery.

thesaucychef2017, Manager at The Saucy Chef on St Andrew, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thankyou for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am really disappointed to hear about your experience with us. I have read all 7 reviews you have published on 15th August which makes our poor rating even more concerning given the vast difference with other Invercargill eateries.

I am very interested to hear the details of your dining experience to determine where we went wrong and what we can do to improve.

Kind Regards,

Nicola
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Having travelled most of the day to get to the deep south. We were overly impressed with the menu. The brilliant central otago pinot noir cheaper than I've ever seen it. Knocking my partners wine over. Given a replacement drink even (I should have paid for that!) Food, service and wine selection A++ we will be back when next down.

1  Thank Sarah M

Thankyou very much for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I got the beefalo and it was perfect! Loved the polenta chips. The choc brownie was sooooo yummy. I'd love to come back. Nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Emmamaeh
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Enormous battered blue cod - absolutely delicious. Despite being very busy the service was good and we enjoyed free drinks courtesy of the Bella Vista Motel.

1  Thank ziazak