“Best lunch in Invercargill ”
Review of A la Turka

A la Turka
Ranked #36 of 104 Restaurants in Invercargill
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The nicest lunch I have had while visiting Invercargill in a long time and very inexpensive. I had a small kebab and it was delicious. We didn't have coffee so I can't comment on that. Nice large table for a family. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Will come again for sure. Maybe needs a fire place or something to warm up the place. If you are not from Invercargill it's cold here.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Nice food but setting a bit dated. Ordered a chicken doner kebab. Very nice fresh salad with mayo. I had a regular size and it was more than I needed. Nice staff. Air temp inside a bit cool even tho the sun was out.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Paid parking available right outside if you are lucky enough to get a park. Wheelchair accessible. We visited here for lunch one Sunday and grabbed a couple of lamb kebabs. Friendly staff, comfy atmosphere and nice tasty food all for pretty reasonable prices. Plenty of seating inside with toilets to the rear as well as a couple of tables outside for those warmer days.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Wife and I were picking up pizza across the road when I spied this unassuming kebab shop - kebab vs pizza is a lost fight for the pizza but I didn't expect the kebab to be this good. Meat was great, salad selection was fantastic. All in all one of the best donar lamb kebabs I've ever had.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

A La Turka was simply amazing!! Its in the main shopping area and does not look flash from the road however the food is excellent. One of the best restaurants in town! The staff were very friendly. The wait time was usually a matter of minuets and the food portion sizes are very generous and prices reasonable! We all loved it, there were five of us and we all had something different.