“Best burgers in the world!”
Review of Fergburger

Fergburger
Ranked #38 of 277 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I would agree with Ed Sheeran, Ferg do the best burgers in the world. After a big day at the Wanaka Airshow, what could be better than a Fergburger in Queenstown. Fantastic service and burgers!

Write a ReviewReviews (12,066)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The burgers are overrated. It's a decent burger but not worth the long wait. The patty was underwhelming, but the bread was pretty good. I wouldn't recommend this burger.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Best burgers ever!! The timing for the queues and then the burger deliver were spot on. You do need to have an eagle eye to nab one of the limited dining spots

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Everyone that I knew advised us Fergburger is a must-eat in Queenstown.
We went at around 5pm, waited in line for about an hour, made the order then waited for another 40 minutes.
As there weren't anywhere to sit and eat the burger, we brought it to our lodge (5 mins away) and yes the patty was juicy and it was overall a good burger, but I've had better :)
Price wise, it was worth it, time-wise, not so much.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

So much of a hype on the burger queues. I don't get it...

I did love the Belgian hot chocolate and their gelato. Had a scoop of salted caramel and a scoop of lychee, lime & mint. Yummy!