Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
eDreamsUS$61
FindHotelUS$61
ZenHotels.comUS$51
1,200 results
All reviews kiwi experience travel desk the kitchen cinema room female dorm dorm room own bathroom common areas in town perfect location new zealand great facilities backpackers balcony wifi sauna plugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2019

My partner and I come to Queenstown every winter for the last 8 years. Have stayed at 4 star hotels twice in town and one year tried Nomads Private King Room for our shorter stay. Best decision we ever made. You are saving at least $100-$150 per night and Queenstown is not a place to hang in your room all day. Perfect for a clean, modern room as well as best location in town. Private rooms with balconies are amazing, noticed they have recently refurbished some of these private rooms. Yes they are small but they are clean & great for a hostel. Staff are always super kind & friendly. Weve have had minimal issues with the room (aircon vents/leaking taps) and they assisted us straight away and either sent someone to fix it or moved rooms if available. Can't fault this place for the value. They offer plenty of other acitivities like normal hostels do if you are into that, but also great privacy within the private rooms. Solid shower heat & pressure as well.

Room tip: Private King Rooms w Balcony are worth it
Date of stay: July 2019
Emer C, General Manager at Nomads Queenstown Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Hey
Firstly can I say thank you so much. We really appreciate the kind words we receive, as our staff are always wanting to help and do work very hard. Reading reviews like this is what makes it all the more worth while. So thank you so much for everything you said.
We really hope that we see you again for the next winter season, and hope you had a blast!

Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

Jake was super helpful and so nice for my friends and I. He really made the stay in Queenstown that much more wonderful for my friends and I! If you stay at Nomads and need help with anything, definitely ask for Jake!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Emer C, General Manager at Nomads Queenstown Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Hey Tess

Thank you so much for your kind words. Delighted Jake could help you out and all the best with your future travels.

Reviewed 27 July 2019

Great hostel with a lively atmosphere! There was always something going on with social events promoted most nights. Great facilities, especially the common room. Ellie was always really helpful at reception

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2019

As a lone traveler, I found this hostel was perfect for meeting like-minded people in the massive social areas. Banter over the pool table and foosball was an excellent touch, and the central location was prime for all the inner city action! Special thanks to Ellie for being such a hospitable and gracious host - you are a true asset to this place! Thank you to the Nomads team for making such a magical place even more enchanting.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PatoneyNZ
Reviewed 26 July 2019

Had a lovely stay at Nomads last week. The staff is friendly, especially Ellie at reception who help me with my snowboard gear and gave me tons of tips on what to do around Queenstown.
The rooms are clean and modern, mine had even a bathroom and balcony which was really nice.

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms are the best
  • Trip type: Travelled solo