US$216
US$86
  • Restaurant
Garden Court Suites & Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$181
US$172
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$129
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Novotel Queenstown Lakeside(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$141
  • Restaurant
Mercure Resort Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$100
  • Pool
Queenstown TOP 10 Holiday Park(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$59
Mantra Marina(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

All reviewsrabbit warrenlake viewtown centrelarge hotelcar parkingan upgradenew zealandtwo double bedssouth islandstayed here for two nightsspa poolspacious roomeasy walkamazing viewslakefrontlakeviewhill
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I only stayed one night and I'd not stayed here for about 15years but it's tidy, clean, has parking underneath (I got it free but it says $10...), has nice bathrooms (no baths) and is warm! It only took me about 5 min to walk down town but a little longer on the way back as it's uphill but totally doable for all ages. I'm here for business but would bring my kids to stay here too. Polite & efficient staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
robertoakes, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thanks for your comments Carmen and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your comments re staff and appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days and had twin bed.Enjoyable stay. Short walk to main city. Good view to lake . They have really nice spa, 7 people can use it at the same time. All the major tour buses can pickup abd drop from this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your comments and glad you enjoyed the views and the Spa. We appreciate the feedback and hope you had a great time in Queenstown.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for 4 nights in July 2017, over the snow season. We booked the superior Lakeview room and were blown away with the view, stunning.

The location of the hotel was great with it being only a short walk down to town. We had a hire care as well but only needed to drive into town on the last day due to it snowing.

The room was great, the only negative was no kitchenette but we were aware of this when we booked.

The location was also very handy as most of the snow transport buses have the Millennium bus stop as a pick up spot. This bus stop is just across the road so very convenient.

Overall it was a great hotel and highly recommend staying here during the snow season!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks Matt for your comments, glad you enjoyed your stay and the views and we appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We had a twin room and found it quite good, the hotel seems to be good value for money situated close to the town centre about a 7 minute walk we only had one incident which turned me off slightly, we used their ski locker to keep our gear in and our snowboard was stolen it was a hired board but management showed no concern at all and did not offer to help with the situation.
I would recommend to stay here but be careful with you belongings.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
robertoakes, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank You for your review Damon, I apologise the rental board was taken it appears by a school group mistakenly and I am sorry for the way it was dealt with. I thank you for your feedback and appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoyed your time in Queenstown with your son .

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Right from the moment we checked in yesterday am getting a feeling of being uncomfortable. The front desk staff were untrained ( maybe trainees) and couldn't handle basic reservation service. Except for Vipul and Adams who are brilliant the rest I interacted were far from being competent. This morning the gentleman at the breakfast lounge Impressions left me with a long lasting sour Impression. Rudeness personified. Makes me wonder whether this is a new management. Hopefully the next 3 days are better. Have seen the General Manager replying promptly and hope soneone notices this. Definitely not a good review for an otherwise fabulous property.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
robertoakes, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank You for posting a review. I apologise to you if you felt our staff were rude in any way and I am sorry if there were any misunderstandings with your reservation. Our staff are here to help you and we appreciate your feedback . I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here with us and that you enjoy your time here in Queenstown.