“Great coffee”

Price range: US$10 - US$36
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open daily (except Christmas Day) for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Great coffee. Cabinet of homemade sweet treats. Central Otago wines.Kids Menu. Gluten Free options available. Browse Local artwork. Relax on the couches or out in our sheltered courtyard & let our friendly staff take care of you. Looking for somebody to take care of your outcatering needs? Give us a call.
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely little cafe to stop in for a nice hot coffee. Although we never ate anything they do offer a nice looking menu too

There are newer reviews for Olive Tree Cafe

Reviewed 23 July 2017

It was reasonably priced and quick service, there was a good selection of food and cakes available at good prices.
The staff were OK, not exceptional but also not rude.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Went here twice for breakfast as the food was so good. Husband said the salmon egg benedict was his best breakfast in NZ. I certainly enjoyed my poached eggs and then an omelette on my next visit. Really good tea and coffee and good service.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We ate here on a whim and both my wife and I were very pleased with the choice. Both of our dishes were great and our waiter was terrific as well. Prices were reasonable and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for brunch here yesterday, the omelette was good but I did have food envy when my wife's giant toasty turned up.. it kept us both going until we ate the cheese/tomato and cayenne pepper scone we took away, this was still warm out of the oven and was delicious!!

Good service, plenty of heaters on inside for a cold day and the locals were very friendly!