“Locals spot”

The Ranch Cafe Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Te Anau
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Successful family owned restaurant operating now for over 20 years. Our team works hard in providing exceptional service, quality food within a great atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I can't review the food because we never ate anything there. However, if you're looking to grab a few drinks with the locals, this is the spot. Had a blast.

There are newer reviews for The Ranch Cafe Bar & Grill

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Wow, what can we say but great atmosphere and the meals and the servings were great. Also I have a food allergy(quiet an annoying one). And they were able to make changes so I could eat normally too. And their desserts yum. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Will def be back again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place, plenty of tables and room in the upstairs bar. I had the lamb roast and it was so moist and tender. My partner had the venison with was tasty but not the most tender.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

came here on a cold Sunday afternoon.
The place was humming.
Nice fire burning, happy campers filling the tables.
We has a quiet drink at the bar, then got a table.
We had the "famous" Sunday roast.
We had pork, a good choice although others around us enjoyed the beef and lamb.
The roast was generous with lots of vegetables.
We followed up with cheesecake.This was store made but ok. Came with ice cream and cream if wanted.
All in all a nice night out.
Must make a comment on the staff.
A real team effort.
If there was a job, anyone of the team jumped in to do it.
It was nice to see the team attitude, well done!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We ate here mainly because it was one of very few places serving food late at night, but it turned out to be a good choice regardless. Both my wife and I were happy with our orders here and the wait staff was attentive. Prices were reasonable and I would recommend it.