“What a little gem ”

Saludos
Ranked #40 of 230 Restaurants in Albury
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Travelling through Albury and ‘Brian’ @ Quest apartments reception recommends this place for dinner and what a find !
We had a traditional Paella and a bottle of local wine although there was several Spanish wines on the list to choose from. It was excellent!
Friendly staff but not over the top, great atmosphere and the place was full.
Absolutely recommend it and will be back again. Thanks Brian for the recommendation

1  Thank BoardingPass605088

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Always wanting to dine in a restaurant with a cuisine we can't get at home, we thought we would book at Saludos on a recent trip to Albury.
Given its winter and it gets cold in the evening I was quite chilly being sat at our reserved table right next to the door, which being a sensor sliding door opened and closed with any little movement, what annoyed me was that people came in after us who had no booking and were seated at tables away from the door, I would have thought you give your better tables to your customers who book?
Service was really slow, it took forever to have our drink and then food orders taken. The tapas we ordered to start was tasty, although they did get our order wrong which slowed things down. The lamb paella we shared as main was however pretty average. It's not a dish I would order again, but we live and learn.
We were a little disappointed with the experience, but overall it was a nice enough night out none the less.

1  Thank Alisha W
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stopped off at Saludos for a quick bite to eat in our way to Sydney. What a great find! The food was well flavoured and seasoned and there was lots of variety on the menu.

We even got some delicious berry tart to takeaway with us as a little treat later.

Lovely decor and friendly service.

1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We had lunch yesterday and ordered a range of tapas to share. We were initially concerned as it took a little while for our order to be taken, but all the meals and drinks came out quite quickly. Everything was very nice. I was a little disappointed at how many pork tapas there were, as 2 of our 3 diners cannot eat pork. But we managed to find plenty of other options in the tapas menu. The staff member who served us was friendly and helpful. It was however a little bit cold in the restaurant. The food was very filling and yummy.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My Fiancé and I went in Saturday night. We had a range of tapas off the list. The calamari was perfectly done and melted in the mouth. The others we had were fantastic as well. Great little range of Spanish wines, local and imported ones.