“Friendly ”

Ranked #17 of 232 Restaurants in Albury
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We dined as a couple recently and were greeted by friendly service from Alana who talked us through the cocktail menu and made a very moorish ameretto sours. We ordered from the tapas menu and while the food was only worth 3 stars, the service and ambience bumped my review up to 4 stars.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank roxy_0706

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Got room service on way to room- best tapas in a long while. Vietnamese rolls were thick and tasty. Lamb was well portioned and very tasty.Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Visited Q Manhattans Restaurant Bar twice in one day. Once for coffee and then for lunch. The staff were very friendly and directed me to a table with a nearby PowerPoint (as I needed to do work on my laptop). The restaurant is open to the public, so you don’t need to be a visitor of the motel to enjoy its great hospitality.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Where do I start, I visited Q Manhattans with some of my girl friends for catch up and good time and we got it!!!
The cocktails are delicious and the staff are so friendly they even deliver them to your table so you don't have to wait at the bar which means we got keep talking.
We ordered some food off the Tapas menu and it was divine. There was something for all us including our Gluten Free friend.
Can not recommend this place enough!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We were staying in the Quest and after a long day of driving the craft beers on offer really hit the spot. Pleasure comfortable bar to relax. Tried to have breakfast the next morning but the open an hour later than advertised during January?

Date of visit: January 2018