All reviewsfriendly place to staynew ownerslady at receptionfriendly servicecomfy bedwould stay againmicrowavewifimotelfurnishingssydney
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Booked this place because it looks quite presentable from the road, sadly that's where it ends, very old and tired, have not seen so much orange in one room since my mothers kitchen in the 70's, needs a total refit but on the plus side it was pretty clean the usual spiders web around the ceiling line and shower was brutal plenty of pressure, reception was manned by to young girls who seemed a little out of there depth but they did try, a little untidy for greeting guests but they did smile and say hello, off the list for now there is a heap of other motels to choose from

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Rooms large and comfortable - I was pleasantly surprised. Very quiet location. The staff were friendly and helpful, the shower was good. No onsite restaurant but reasonably close to town. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Although the rooms are very outdated , they are so very clean and beds comfortable with nice crispy sheets and all the amentities you need for a short stay, so good for budget motel.
Staff friendly and helpful , not too far from shops.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We arrived mid afternoon but reception was locked. You had to press a button for the door to be opened. It was opened by a girl in totally inappropriate attire for a front of house position anywhere. She was in a skimpy singlet and extremely short shorts with her bum cheeks showing and a television was blaring loudly from the room behind reception. We had to find the correct cash to pay on check in as she didn't have $14 in change. She was polite and friendly but unprofessional. The room was clean but needed some maintenance. We had a two double beds in a twin room as that was all that was left when I booked. The beds only had sheets on them with a blanket folded on the ends of each bed. I was glad I took my own doona. The beds didn't have inner spring mattresses and were uncomfortable to sit on to watch TV but were fine when sleeping. Breakfast didn't appear to be offered but there was a micro wave and a toaster so we bought some bread to make our own breakfast. The decor is dated but the carpet seemed quite new and in good condition. There were ants in three places in the bathroom. The toilet ran continually and the tap in the basin did too unless you turned it off so hard it was difficult to get back on. The water leaked out in a jet that hit you in the face while showering from where the shower fitting stuck out from the wall. Putting the face washer over this helped. We stayed two nights and the only service to the room was the bins were emptied but beds weren't made or fresh towels provided. I would have reported these issues but when we left at 9.30 am reception was closed and no one came when I rang the bell. I ended up leaving the key sticking out under the door to reception with another one that someone else had left there. Although dated this could be a nice place to stay as it was nice and quiet. We did wonder if the owners were on holiday but they certainly didn't choose the staff to replace them very well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2016

This was a very convenient motel half way between albury centre and lavington. Easy to find. We got a great price over the internet and the room was quiet and spacey. The only drawback would be the rooms are outdated but that is fine so long as they are clean and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business