All reviews would stay here again friendly place to stay new owners lady at reception stayed here long trip great price friendly service comfy bed microwave wifi motel twin furnishings tv
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Very clean, basic motel room with comfortable clean beds. Tired looking furniture but price very cheap so get what you pay for. Only complaint was a big one: hot water had run out in shower by 7.30am when we tried to shower!!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank MJCS22
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This motel is good value, very clean, friendly service. The room was well set up with a kitchenette, fridge & the other usual facilities. It's not in the very centre of the city but that's a good thing as there is no traffic noise. Car parking right outside the door of my room. Very highly recommended & a good respite between Sydney and Melbourne.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We rang the motel after 2nd night of stay to ask for fresh towels and coffee and milk only to be told to ring the boss as they only get paid for 4 hrs to clean and service 16 units and then she hung up. The lady didn't give me the bosses number. She spoke so rudely. We then tried to ring back several times only to have it ring out.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank V202OOcraigh
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We arrived at this motel with a previous correspondent's comments on the skimpy and inappropriate clothing of a young female staff member looming large in our consciousness. Alas, they were dressed appropriately and relatively demurely.

The motel is decorated in the 1970/80s mode but it's clean and has the usual array of microwave, kettle, fridge etc. The beds were firm and comfortable. There were two cane lounge chairs to lounge on.

The motel is reasonably located and walking distance, albeit not a short walk, to the city centre but the houses in the backstreets are worth a walk past.

There was some slight noise from other rooms but not enough to prevent sleep.

We got this room via an accomodation booking service for the high $70s which represents very good value.

In summary, we'd stay there again if we can get the same deal. Pity about the adornments!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

My 5 star rating acknowledges this is a 3 star motel and the incredible value for money I received. I rocked up to get a room in the early evening and was promptly attended to. I had done a quick search online so knew what ball park cost I was expecting but was told an even cheaper price of $80 for the queen room. What I got was a comfy bed, tv, air conditioned and a quiet room with shower and toilet. That's all I needed. I had a 4WD with a trailer which they catered for along the side of the hotel semi secured. They made this recommendation of their own accord and without me asking.

There is a decent and clean looking pool which I didn't have time to use but nonetheless it is there.

The decor is a little dated but as I mentioned this is a 3star motel but the service I received was 5 star.

Date of stay: March 2017