Mercure Albury
Best Western Plus Hovell Tree Inn(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$107
getaroom.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Georgian(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$95
HotelsClick
Albury Manor House(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$131
TripAdvisor
Quality Resort Siesta(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$117
TripAdvisor
Best Western Meramie Motor Inn(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
TripAdvisor
Thurgoona Country Club Resort(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$83
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquality hotelfree wificomfortable hotelacross the roadmiddle of towncooked breakfastcomfy beddecent sizecheck in was easywould stay here againin house restaurantbusiness tripnext morningsmall poolstayed for nightsrooms are cleancentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

No security cameras in car park.
I travel to Albury on my motorbike thinking this hotel would be secure and have safe parking l was wrong. Drunken guess from the hotel we're hanging around the foyer area outside where my motorbike was parked smoking and drinking after the midnight oil concert, my motorbike was tampered with, personal items were stolen .
There are No security cameras in the car park this put the sour note on the whole experience of the hotel. A four-star hotel should have security cameras. For this reason l would not recommendation of this hotel .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
HotelOnOliveGM, General Manager at Mercure Albury, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Hi Ross,
for some reason my original response didn't publish. As we've discussed this in person already, all I can say again is you have our apologies.
We did discuss the parking area with the local club, but while there are cameras - there was not anything useful on footage.
We're very sorry this experience has darkened an otherwise great weekend for you.
Wishing you safe travels.
Tracy.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Recently stayed for one night with a friend as we were in town for the Midnight Oil concert. It seems everyone in the hotel was there for the same reason but this created a fun atmosphere.
Check in was seamless and very friendly with details given on how to get to the shuttle bus for the concert. Getting a roll away bed was not an issue and neither was asking for additional face washers.
The room was spotlessly clean, the bathroom well equipped with good quality toiletries and fluffy towels. Water pressure was excellent.
Free wifi was super fast and bed was comfortable and the linen of good quality.
All in all, excellent choice in Albury and if I find myself here again I will be sure to stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

We would love that! Thanks for staying, we're glad you had a fun weekend & that we where a small part of it.
We look forward to being able to welcome you back.
Tracy & The Team

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

As always staff were friendly and helpful. We arrived well after dark and went out to dinner so did not eat in restaurant.

2 Rooms were clean but the hotel is looking a bit tired and the toilet in one room was a bit smelly.

The a la carte breakfast menu looked OK, but not for us with a long drive ahead. We did not have breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Quality Hotel on Olive was a welcome oasis when travelling back from Lorne to Canberra. Great location, super friendly and helpful staff, and the in house restaurant was a very welcome surprise with a great variety of dishes that were clearly identified for gluten free options. We would have no hesitation in staying there again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I had an overnight inAlbury on a job and found this great hotel. It's right in the heart of Albury and I was very pleasantly surprised how modern and clean this was. Even though I was in the heart of Albury there was no noise. Even better was their restaurant where I had a high quality meal looking out over since pool. If this was not enough the staff were really friendly. I need to find another job so I can go back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HotelOnOliveGM, General Manager at Mercure Albury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Russell & for the kind comments we appreciate those just as much, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Tracy & The Team.