“Fantastic ”

Price range: US$6 - US$27
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

In my opinion one of the best restaurants in Albury, the food is excellent and the service is great. The menu offers a wonderful range of different Tapas and other meals, we love trying the new Tapas offerings and nearly always ask for more.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Dropped in for dinner on a Friday evening, romantic dinner with the boyfriend. We ordered about five shared dishes. I was blown away by the quality and service, can’t waiit to Figo back

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a place for dinner and mistakenly found menu in Albion Hotel for Azotea. My mate really wanted twice cooked pork belly and so we went to third floor and were surprised by the look and feel of the place. It didn’t disappoint for either service or food, both of which was excellent. Wednesday and Thursday special of 2 courses for $40 was fantastic value. I had Arincini balls for entree and stuffed chicken for main. Really good meal. A great experience all round.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

If you haven't been to Azotea yet then you are seriously missing the best dining experience in Albury. The service is delivered with a smile and the staff are very knowledgeable on the food and wine and can even match them for you if you aren't sure what to have. The food is superb, cooked and presented beautifully and there is no long wait for it to hit the table, very prompt. They have an excellent wine list as well. As Molly would say; "do yourself a favour"...... Azotea is second to none.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Really relaxed atmosphere with the right mix of formal meets informal. Nice views with great big windows and balconies at the front and back of the building. I normally don’t name people but I will in this instance because she deserves to be recognised - we were looked after by Misha and nothing was too much trouble. She knew the menu and wine list intimately and was friendly, bubbly and incredibly customer focused. The food was to die for. I can normally destroy a large plate of food but the five dish share plate (which I shared with my wife) beat us both. I didn’t really feel like dessert but my wife talked me into sharing a creme brûlée...oh my goodness - AMAZING! Great coffee ended the evening along with a very reasonable bill. Some other little things I noticed as well...tinted windows for comfort, heating wasn’t too hot or cold and the seats were comfy too.

Date of visit: April 2018