Albury Paddlesteamer(Albury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$84
US$82
Travelocity
Quest Albury On Townsend(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$75
Comfort Inn & Suites Georgian(Albury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$90
Quality Resort Siesta(Albury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$94
Winsor Park Motor Inn(Albury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$78
Hume Country Motor Inn(Albury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$77
Quest Albury(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$71
Commercial Golf Resort Motel(Albury)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
Albury Manor House(Albury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$65
1,054 results
All reviewsnespresso machineundercover parkingcomfortable bedsmurray riverroom servicegreat roompleasant surpriseacross the roada great place to stayfree wifivisiting alburystaff were friendlylarge roomking bedbusiness triplong drivedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I had an overnight stay at the Hovell Tree in - my first trip to Albury and I don't regret my choice of hotel. Service was great, room was clean, the location was convenient and the food at the restaurant was very good. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
INZGROUP, Manager at Best Western Plus Hovell Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Neil L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our TripAdvisor page and for staying with us upon your recent visit to Albury. We're thrilled to hear you weren't disappointed!

It’s great to have our guests commenting that they were well accommodated to upon their stopover stay. We offer all you need in an overnight accommodation: comfortable and spacious hotel rooms, fabulous on-site restaurant; the Hovell Bar and Grill, great hotel amenities and facilities such as an outdoor pool and spa. We hope you enjoyed the Happy Hour service at the Hovell Bar and Grill - certainly a great place to unwind after a day of travelling.

We look forward the next time you’re staying with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I have reviewed here before but this time we had a one bedroom apartment. We always look forward to staying here as it never disappoints. The staff are all very good, I wasn't well and they even offered to have some food made specially for me which was much appreciated.
The apartment was large, very well equipped, comfy and a good spa. Room service dinner arrived hot and delicious and breakfast as always was good. This hotel sets a benchmark for small operators.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ptj6,

Thank you for taking the time to review our TripAdvisor page, we're thrilled to have you stay with us time and time again.

Firstly, thank you for the wonderful compliments, I'm thrilled to be able to pass your kind words onto our staff, they appreciate feedback from our returning guests. The one-bedroom apartments are very spacious and well equipped. They're ideal for guests staying a couple of nights.

We look forward to the next time you're staying with us. You're welcome back anytime.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We loved our stay at the best Western Plus Hovell Tree Inn. This hotel has the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in and both my daughters agree! The staff are friendly, courteous and most helpful and our room was spotlessly clean. We enjoyed beautiful cocktails at the bar and our meals from the restaurant were literally superb! I am so impressed at how beautifully the chef catered for my daughters dietary requirements at short notice and also how helpful our waitress was in this regard. I would highly recommend staying and I will definitely stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hovell Tree Inn a few years ago for a week and enjoyed it thoroughly, so when I was passing through Albury I had to stay again.
It is convenient from the motorway and has a great restaurant, a nice pool, spa and gym.
The rooms are spacious and clean.
There is plenty of parking, most undercover.
The lift is a little slow, but it’s only two stories so if it’s a problem you can take the stairs.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear beachski1007

Welcome back! Thank you for taking the time to review our TripAdvisor page and for staying with us upon your recent visit to Albury.

We are indeed a very popular destination for guests passing through Albury en route to other cities. We offer all you need in an overnight accommodation: comfortable and spacious hotel rooms, fabulous on-site restaurant; the Hovell Bar and Grill, great hotel amenities and facilities such as an outdoor pool and spa and undercover secure parking.

We are located right near the Murray Rover banks, ideal for an afternoon stroll and get much needed fresh air, and finally, we are conveniently positioned close to the Hume Highway.

We look forward the next time you’re staying with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We got the room with the bath in it, so I guess they all smell weird when you have a big bath next to the bed. Got used to it after a while. Room service was good, standard pub food but lots of it. Friendly service. Beds are old and need a new mattress but manageable. Good parking.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear katarinab885,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and your your recent stay at the Hovell Tree Inn.

Our spa rooms don't smell, so we're very sorry on this occasion if it did. We hope you rang reception and notified them of the issue so it could be immediately rectified. We may have been able to move you to a more suitable and comfortable room. Our team have since investigated your feedback.

We are famous for comfortable bedding and have a great reputation for supplying the upmost comfortable King Koil bedding. Whilst we receive great feedback from other guests, we understand that our bedding might not be to everyones liking. Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback.

All the best,