“Tasty burrito ”

Zambrero Albury
Ranked #44 of 210 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Stock standard zambrero - which is of a very high standard! Fresh vegetables, super service and reasonable prices. If you haven't had it before, give it a try!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I stopped in here for the first time tonight after seeing a movie with my son. We both had a burrito, and it was delcious! Great value, very quick service, and very tasty. I was very impressed, and my son is already begging to go back again.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

after walking in and having that same feeling as being in a subway store, I found the place clean, staff friendly and the meal filling. nice change

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The worst Mexican food I have ever eaten. Cheap and nasty. Most meals have a lot of chilli or sauce which would disguise the tasteless, stale ingredients and hard, weird lumps of "meat" And an extra dollar for a teaspoon of sour cream? Really? Staff were nice though. The only other good thing was the charity donation (I hope).

Reviewed 13 January 2017

My first visit here and I ordered the nachos with chilli beef and the chicken burrito. I was with a girlfriend so we shared. It was amazingly good, but very large portions, I'm afraid it was too much for us but absolutely delicious.