“Just Ok”

Zambrero Albury
Ranked #45 of 211 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Visited and ordered the chicken nachos, I have to rate as ok ... had good flavour although the chicken was like chicken casserole.... small serving which is good in the days of overeating ... corn chips crunchy... cost $13.90 .... it's a bit sad when you can't find good Mexican food anywhere

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Grabbed lunch before heading back to Melbourne. Service was ok, great GF options and the black rice burrito is divine!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Mexican type food is something I might experience ~ maybe 6 times a year.
BUT when I feel a desire for it, this is the place I would go. Tacos, burritos, nachos..all fresh and very reasonable.
But one of the BEST THINGS I like about Zambreros, is their policy of donating ONE MEAL to a less fortunate person for EVERY meal bought.. Now how often do you find that? Zambreros are not only in Albury, but in other country towns.
Good value..

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We had never tried this food before
As we eat healthy we were looking for this option and found Zambrero.
Wow!!! .. a lot of variety so many healthy options .... I had the IQ option .. I am dairy free and they had a yummy option even for me with a sauce
I also purchased a sauce jar and black rice for our holiday ... so yum
We also found another 2 of these restaurants in qld and ate at both .
A very healthy yummy change to all the deep friend take away crap out there esp at the truck stops
Bring more to Melbourne

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Stock standard zambrero - which is of a very high standard! Fresh vegetables, super service and reasonable prices. If you haven't had it before, give it a try!