“Wonderful Coffee”
Review of The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club
Ranked #4 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Albury
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful coffee, great food. Love coming her for lunch during my breaks. My favourite is the potato wedges

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Waited absolutely ages. Then the order was incorrect. Everyone at the table had finished eating still no sign of the last breakfast. No follow up on how long it would be. The breakfasts we did receive were below average. Eggs over easy - don't even bother asking - they were well cooked. Would not recommend this coffee shop for breakfast. Coffee was not the worst we have had.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times and usually just get coffee and or cake .this week i met my son here for lunch abd i tried the bacon burger and was truely surprised just how good it was and for only $15.95 it came with a few chips not to many but just enough for lunch so i thought good value for money . And our waitress (nikki i think it was )was so pleasant she made just that extra effort .

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The Coffee Club is located in the heart of Alburys shopping precinct. We had a light snack of toasted ham cheese and tomato which was served with chips. The breakfast smoothy was delicious and the coffee never dissapoints.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I had high expectations as the Coffee Club in Toowoomba sets a high bar for quality and service. So i presumed Albury would be the same.
Ordered a toasty chicken and avocado and to my surprise it came with the largest serving of fried chips i have ever seen.
The toasty was the smallest i have ever seen,,, i had no idea that bread came in such small sizes,,,, But this Coffee Club found it.
I could have eaten four of these toasties but not at $13 each.
Was a great coffee though and that has never failed to impress.