“Could be better ”
Review of Citi Cafe

Citi Cafe
Ranked #53 of 231 Restaurants in Albury
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Clean reasonably priced. Busy at lunch time. Quick service. Next telstra air hotspot. What they call chicken i xall manufactured meat. But thats my only complaint.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Ordered the chicken schnitzel roll & chips. Chips were hot but the chicken wasn't, the butter on the roll wasn't even melted, that's how cold the chicken was.

The WHOLE time we were there, the staff are yelling out and laughing with each other, having a great ol' time - it was DISGUSTINGLY noisy. People go there to eat, not to listen to them carry on like idiots.

And to top it all off, there were flies everywhere, they were thick - can hardly be hygienic.

Things would have to change dramatically to give this place another go.

2  Thank SpacelordMM
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Called in for breakfast before driving home to Sydney, I ordered a breakfast burger which was absolutely deliciously fresh & tasty. Good value for money pkeasant and friendly staff I would eat there again

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I can’t give this place a higher rating as the soy flat white and piccolo we ordered were below par. The soy in my husbands piccolo was curdled and most places in Melbourne use bonsoi which has a superior taste and texture to the product they use. Couldn’t fault the staff for their friendliness and helpfulness though.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This is the Best café, Im a regular who trys to get here every couple of weeks. The staff are fantastic as is the service, I always do B/fast there and I always seem to get more on my plate every time I go !