“Great with a group”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We've eaten here many times on visits to Bathurst and it's consistently great. The food is what you'd expect and the banquet is fantastic value, especially if you have a large group. Service is friendly and quick, plus byo with bottle shop across the road.
We will be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Took my 10 year out for her favourite (Lebanese cuisine) after round one of a big junior golf comp in Bathurst on a Saturday evening. Super excited to find a Lebanese restaurant in Bathurst, and the reviews were so great. Had to give it a go. The place was about 3/4 full. Got a table immediately. Wanted to order entrees first then see whether we wanted mains, instead of ordering too much, which always seems to happen to us with Lebanese food. Mist of this place's reviews said the mains were ENORMOUS so we ordered some vine leaves, cheese rolls and fried Kibbe. We told the waitress we'd like to wait till after entrees to work out mains, since there's only one adult & a kid dining there's a good chance we might be full after entrees. She rolled her eyes & walked off. I assumed that meant "fine, whatever", but then she returned and stated "look, the kitchens too busy, they're not going to just make your entrees unless they know what you're having as mains." I wasn't clear on this so I said "You mean the kitchen won't accept our entree order unless we order mains immediately with it?" I thought that was a fairly reasonable question, but she literally threw up her hands & stormed off shaking her head. We were about to leave since we had no idea whether we were going to be served at all, when a more mature lady arrived and apologised. She brought us our entrees, they were incredible! Certainly made up for our initial experience with the badly-behaved younger waitress. Highly recommend the place food is great! Unpredictable young, cranky staff can happen anywhere & I don't hold the owners responsible for one moody teenager having a spat. It's a great spot with delicious, authentic Lebanese food.

1  Thank carin07
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my daughter and we were surprised in the quality and quantity of the food. Read reviews to pick a restaurant for dinner whilst away for my daughters sport. Full of flavour!!! I ordered the Garlic Prawn plate my daughter ordered the Lamb Skewers. Lamb was cooked to perfection, medium as requested and the prawns were fresh and tasty. Will definitely return next time we are in Bathurst.
Only down fall is if you are not ordering the banquet, menu selection is a little slim.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Reviews were positive, so excited to try. We love middle eastern food. Kebab not enjoyable, meat was tough, houmus was delicious though, and staff were pleasant.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place with good food. Serving sizes are ridonkulously huge. The kebab is great value and more food than I could eat.
Good service too.