Quality Hotel Bathurst
Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
Governor Macquarie Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
Gold Panner Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$85
US$83
US$86
US$84
Bathurst Heritage Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$101
US$91
Agoda.com
US$81
US$79
Bathurst Explorers Motel(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
Agoda.com
Ben Chifley Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Priceline
All reviewsindoor poolpancake machineincluded breakfastpower pointsking roomfresh milkstayed here for one nightnight stayhot breakfastgood sizefree wifilong drivebusiness tripplenty of parkingthe main roadbed was very comfortableshort stay
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I enjoy staying at this Hotel on Business Trips.
The Hotel Manager Charleen has always ensured my stay is Comfortable & meets my needs with every stay.
Comfy Room & Comfy Bed helps me sleep well away from home.
I had Room Service this Trip on 2 occasions;
Lamb Cutlets & Fish / Prawns - Garlic Sauce very nice with Mash & Veg.
This is the best Quality Hotel out in this Country area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was chosen for me and I was not sure what to expect.

I was impressed to find myself in recently refurbished hotel with friendly and helpful staff.

The spotless suite that I stayed in had thoughtful amenities such as power-points with USB ports for charging your phone or camera, a capsule coffee machine that made great coffee, a brightly lit bathroom perfect for doing your make up and complimentary wi-fi with reasonable speed.

I didn't try the resturant, but I did use the pool. The pool is undercover and offers sufficient privacy for you to swim and relax without being overlooked by other guests.

The hotel has a membership with a gym that is a short drive away. The gym offers Les Mills style classes along with the usual gym equipment. The staff at the gym were happy to welcome me using the hotel gym pass and show me around.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night basic king room
Rooms clean bed comfortable bathrooms clean and a great shower
TV plenty of channels inc Fox
AC avail didn’t use it
Mini bar fridge avail didn’t use it
Location good just off main highway about 1.3 kms from town centre a nice flat walk
Breakfast was included when I booked direct couldn’t see it available when I used the online booking sites.
Breakfast was average hotel type of food but service was in the nice open looking restaurant

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

A short drive from the city this venue has good but firm beds and nice quiet location. If you don’t like stairs, be sure to request a ground floor unit. The free breakfast was more than adequate although the restaurant choices for main meals wasn’t really extensive.

It’s apparent that the venue is being upgraded too, so new patrons can expect a more modern feel once it is completed.

Room and bathroom has all the amenities you’d expect in a motel of this caliber. I would come back again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel last Friday night. The stay was great. When we entered we were warmly greeted and they had our reservation ready for us. We had dinner has the hotel restaurant and the food was great the steak and salmon pasta was perfectly cooked. The night was very restfull and we had a very good night sleep. The next morning we were treated to buffet breakfast which was included in the price and it did not disappoint. Everything was well prepared and a good range of food. All round a great stay staff were great and food was fantastic. I would happily stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family