All reviews continental breakfast was included toast in town stayed for two nights road noise business trip mini bar flat screen tv rooms are large comfy bed air con tea and coffee fresh fruit family room motel cbd bathurst
Reviewed 5 February 2018

My partner and I stayed here for one night and found it comfortable and clean. The facilities were a little dated and overall I think the price was a little high for what you get. The breakfast was basic but good, with a range of cereals, bread and jams. Suited us for one night.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Sandra T, General Manager at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Hi Lara,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at ibis Styles Orange, I appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Same staff provide very inconsistent service on different days.

Food in the restaurant is pretty good.

My advice is to stay at the Mecure in town.

No HD TV channels.

I bit of road noise

No recognition of status achieved with the Accor program.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Beds comfortable, pillows soft, spacious rooms. On highway, but didn't hear any traffic due to double glazed windows. Light breakfast was lovely, cereals, fruit, yoghurts, toast/english muffins, juice, tea/coffee. Really polite staff. However the first thing I noticed on entering the room was the mould around the bath/shower. Other than that it was clean. Not much hot water. We had hot water on only and no cold water and it still wasn't warm. It seemed like it needed a good going over with bleach. No probs otherwise.

Room Tip: Any room. We were in a front room and we didn't hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hi Aussie333Lithgow,

Thank you for your review, I understand we had an issue with our hot water boiler whilst you were in house, I apologise for the inconvenience this caused you and you may be pleased to know we have had this fixed as soon as we became aware of the problem.I also appreciate the comments on the mould; we are in the process of replacing silicon in the showers and repainting bathrooms to help maintain the standards of our hotel.
I hope to welcome you back to ibis Styles orange in the near future. Thank you once again for your review.
Kind regards

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Well hear we go the rooms clean tidy carpet very thin like walking on concrete.The hocks in the bathroom are just hanging on shower needs retiling but very good water pressure.They did our washing very good.
We had no choice for dinner got stake one night I asked to have it blue got told NO iv got 40 to do well that’s what happens in a restaurant the lady was rude in the way she told me that.
For the lunches we had to take just sandwich’s with 2 day old meatloaf in them very poor.
They were getting good money for us to stay but gave us no choice until the middle of our stay then it was ever stake or sausages great.
Sorry but not for me .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Sandra T, General Manager at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Hi Gary,

I appreciate you have the opportunity to review your work stay with us and would like to respond, I have raised and forwarded your review to the company who contracted your employment and this stay with us as your comments are inaccurate.

A set menu was arranged with this group and any concerns should have been directly communicated with your supervisors who I spoke with personally everyday. Any dietary requirements were considered and adjustments made to accommodate. All meals were freshly cooked on site.

I don't normally engage in comments about rudeness and will not do so here either except to say the staff at times were subjected to a lot from a few. We may work in the service industry but we are not servants.

Nor will I comment on your assumption on 'good money'as this is none of your concern. I have handed this information to the Company, who were extremely professional to deal with and whom we have an ongoing professional relationship.

At no time did you raise any concerns with issues with your room, we do have maintenance onsite and can address any concerns promptly.

Regards

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Room was very clean and quiet considering motel is on main road. Staff were very helpful. We phoned in advance as arrival was going to be late, key left in lockbox. Breakfast was included and it was excellent with lots of variety and fresh fruit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends