Hunter Belle Cheese Room & Cafe

from US$133.81
from US$177.11
from US$944.57
More Info
All reviews brie gelato yummy cheese award winning ve tasted sales pitch sorbet great range broke road lovely staff amazing service an absolute for sale highly recommend a visit lovely experience take home customer service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious cheese, wonderful cheese tasting experience with great staff. A definite must for any stay in the Hunter Valley

1  Thank KellyMarTown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The cheese tasting was nice but it felt a little rushed, like they were trying to rush through the cheese samples so they could get to the sales pitch. The cheeses were delicious but you can find very similar (if not the same) varieties for sale at all the other cheese shops in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Some of the best cheese I’ve ever tasted! Denise was amazing, knowledgeable about all aspects of cheesemaking and the yummy cheese made at Hunter Belle. The award- winning triple cream briebelle is absolutely fantastic and definitely a true favourite. The platters and meals available at the cafe are fantastic and is a great lunch in between wineries! Coming to Hunter Belle’s Cheese Room is an absolute must for any cheese lover in the the Hunter, such a great cheese tasting and and an amazing meal... Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 14 March 2021

My mum and I both went and LOVED it. It's the first i've ever been able to eat cheese on a cracker and enjoy it. The Briebelle and garlic cheddar are phenomenal. My mum loved the cranberry and pistachio so much, and she doesn't eat either of those things. We also brought some fudge and strawberry jams which were incredible as well. The staff were so lovely and welcoming. The only thing I would maybe change would be the chairs, my mum and I are both five foot and struggled to get up as they are so tall but other than that, we couldn't fault the place.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Such an amazing experience - the staff were all so lovely and informative!! We came back twice in the same week :) wish we had bought a bigger esky with us!!! Denise is so very passionate about what she does! Cannot wait to come back!!

Date of experience: February 2021