“Yum”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I had the pork chop with broken rice. Extremely tasty meal. Filling and only about $11 for lunch. Nice large restaurant in a new location now. Much better than previous premises.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The service is good and the food is quick. The vermicelli noodle salad is a winner :) We were visiting as a big group of 14 people and they were very accommodating at very short notice so we were happy with our experience :)

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We went there for the first time in December last year. The food was delicious and as we had a banquet (we were 6) we had lots to try from. It was so nice and peaceful in there, we will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We had to be in and out within forty five minutes and the staff were very accommodating. The food was decent, the vermicilli salad with spring rolls being a highlight. However it was very hot in the restaurant, not sure if the air conditioning was broken?

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered a vegetarian vermicelli spring roll salad as I have been a vegetarian for many years now. Once the meal has come out and I have began eating, the taste and smell was disgusting and as I started to unwrap the spring rolls it appeared that there was pink meat inside. I asked one of the staff to come over to make sure I wasn't imagining it as I was in shock. The staff were so inconsiderate and had offered to bring me a different meal...not realising they had just made me eat an animal that I have culturally believed as not food. The lady who was out on the floor taking the orders and bringing out the food stated that she wrote down the right order but it must of been the chef who made it incorrect... as that excused the situation.

1  Thank uli_sadaunich