Quality Suites Pioneer Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$112
  • Fitness centre
US$89
US$107
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Southview - Boutique Guest House(Bulli)(Great Value!)
US$109
Sage Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$90
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$103
US$100
Best Western City Sands(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$101
Agoda.com
Belmore All Suite Hotel(Wollongong)(Great Value!)
US$103
Beach Park Motel(Wollongong)
US$109
US$106
All reviewsduring term timebasic hotelsmall fridgean overnight staybar fridgebeds were comfortablestayed here for one nightbottle of winestaff were friendlyuniversityparkingkettlecupboardfoyer
Reviewed 7 February 2017

This place was amazing. The staff where amazing, and extremely helpful. I felt safe and comfortable here and would recommend it to others. Only downside was that lack of WiFi which was only available in the foyer, but apart from that it was a good experience.

1  Thank Travelme123456789
Reviewed 30 January 2017

On a Sunday night, after the holidays were over, I paid a rock bottom price for a room that just about met my expectations. Checking in was a reminder that I was in something more like a hostel than a hotel (read and sign a page long contract about what I couldn't do). When I got to my room, I found the airconditioning turned off after 3 minutes, and when I went back to reception they said "Yes, we always tell people to just turn it off at the plug on the wall, and then turn it back on again after a minute". Although that did fix it for me, the plug was about 2.5m off the ground, so involved me standing on a swivel chair. Not good - and even worse when it turned itself off 2 hours later after I'd gone to bed. The lifts were broken when I was there, and inadequate signage to the service lifts meant I was left a bit lost to even find my room.
Overall, this might be okay as student accommodation, or as a backpacker hostel, but it's really not up the standard of a hotel, and I'm not sure how it is retaining it's 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ray F
Reviewed 26 January 2017

One night only stay and got a good long sleep.Quiet room with frig and tea and coffee.Easy walk to the eateries nearby which is a bonus.The hotel is owned by the University of Wollongong and the profits go back to the community ( i am guessing) but still its very well run and a good place to stay in the Gong.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2017

very happy with room clean tidy and affordable staff are very polite and helpful i would highly recommend market view hotel Woolongong. (very good location)
The hotel is located across the street from the crown plaza which is very helpful you can leave your car parked at the hotel because everything is walking distance.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

This is great value accommodation. We stayed here for a night and were pleasant surprised with the room. They are compact, but if you know that going there then there is no issue.

We got there early and the staff let us park downstairs, so that was handy.

The room was clean and comfortable, I did turn on the TV once to see if it worked ( it did) and after that the only thing I would say is get a room that is in the direction of the ocean as the ones facing in land were a bit noisy because the hotel Illawarra played music with the windows open making it fairly noisy, but that bot the fault of Marketview.

There was a few drunk people coming in late, but what do ya do, they are just out enjoying themselves and didn't cause to much disturbance.

Room Tip: Ones in the direction of the ocean