“Fresh ingredients and wonderful service”

Hot Chilli Food House
Ranked #223 of 442 Restaurants in Wollongong
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Turkish Pide - Gourmet Pizza - Kebab - Salads - Foccacia -Sweets - Dips We offer you and your family delectable fully cooked meals to eat at our cozy restaurant or to take with you. We can tailor a meal just for you, and of course, we also cater events large and small. Delicious, healthy, affordable quality and fresh food for you and your family. That's what's on our menu - and we are glad you've stopped by for a little taste.
Reviewed 9 July 2015

When late night hunger gets the better of you, Hot Chilli Food House is the place to be! Really friendly staff, prompt service, and heaps of options for the fussy and for appetites of all sizes. They even offer delivery which is perfect for those who have no means of getting into town! My current go to food right now is a mixed kebab with garlic and barbecue sauce. I am slowly trying out the whole menu too. Everything is fresh even their homemade sauces. Definitely will be back!

There are newer reviews for Hot Chilli Food House

Reviewed 2 June 2015

everytime i eat from hot chilli food house, i feel great, every meal is healthy and tasty! service is very fast!

Reviewed 15 November 2014

I went to Uni in Wollongong this place was the absolute pinnacle of late night food! The kebabs and pizza's were great but the Pide was just exception. I used to get the vegetarian plus ham and nothing beat it. The owner was a very nice guy and was particularly accommodating to us whenever we dropped in. It has been almost 5 years since I moved away from the gong but I dreamed about this restaurant and the pide just last night :)

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Ive eaten so many pizzas in my life but in all honesty this place has the best pizzas i have ever tasted in my whole life and the most most amazing part was the prices. The ingredients are so fresh and when you order the pizza it is made from scratch right infront of you so you see how fresh it is. The prices are so good for the quality and value that your getting. Ive also read reviews about this place and each person has mentioned the customer service and i went there and could not believe how right they are, definitely the best customer service aswell that i have ever seen.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I studied abroad in Wollongong for 5 months and this was always my late night spot! Kebabs were good and I lovedddd the pide! The owner is so nice and would always greet us and be so nice. The last time I was there I thanked him and said I was going back to the US and he gave me some free pizza. So awesome and good food!

1  Thank ali i