“best kebabs, pizza and pide in wollongong”

Hot Chilli Food House
Ranked #240 of 446 Restaurants in Wollongong
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Turkish Pide - Gourmet Pizza - Kebab - Salads - Foccacia -Sweets - Dips We offer you and your family delectable fully cooked meals to eat at our cozy restaurant or to take with you. We can tailor a meal just for you, and of course, we also cater events large and small. Delicious, healthy, affordable quality and fresh food for you and your family. That's what's on our menu - and we are glad you've stopped by for a little taste.
Reviewed 6 June 2016

such an amazing place to eat at with great customer service and excellent fresh food made right before you, a really nice place if your're looking for service with a smile.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I'm a big fan of the "number 16" chicken spinach tomato onion Pide , the portion size is very generous and is ready really quickly !

Reviewed 9 July 2015

When late night hunger gets the better of you, Hot Chilli Food House is the place to be! Really friendly staff, prompt service, and heaps of options for the fussy and for appetites of all sizes. They even offer delivery which is perfect for those who have no means of getting into town! My current go to food right now is a mixed kebab with garlic and barbecue sauce. I am slowly trying out the whole menu too. Everything is fresh even their homemade sauces. Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

everytime i eat from hot chilli food house, i feel great, every meal is healthy and tasty! service is very fast!

Reviewed 15 November 2014

I went to Uni in Wollongong this place was the absolute pinnacle of late night food! The kebabs and pizza's were great but the Pide was just exception. I used to get the vegetarian plus ham and nothing beat it. The owner was a very nice guy and was particularly accommodating to us whenever we dropped in. It has been almost 5 years since I moved away from the gong but I dreamed about this restaurant and the pide just last night :)