“best meals ever had”

Hot Chilli Food House
Ranked #222 of 442 Restaurants in Wollongong
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Turkish Pide - Gourmet Pizza - Kebab - Salads - Foccacia -Sweets - Dips We offer you and your family delectable fully cooked meals to eat at our cozy restaurant or to take with you. We can tailor a meal just for you, and of course, we also cater events large and small. Delicious, healthy, affordable quality and fresh food for you and your family. That's what's on our menu - and we are glad you've stopped by for a little taste.
Reviewed 6 November 2016

very good service very good meals they look after you they smile everyone happy there are good people and they have delicious meal I had I like to go there shop two to three time a week the fresh food they cook everything in front you

There are newer reviews for Hot Chilli Food House

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The no. 22 was so delicious. I've only had a few pides in my life but this was sensational. Fresh ingredients made as you wait. Good value for money.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

such an amazing place to eat at with great customer service and excellent fresh food made right before you, a really nice place if your're looking for service with a smile.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I'm a big fan of the "number 16" chicken spinach tomato onion Pide , the portion size is very generous and is ready really quickly !

Reviewed 9 July 2015

When late night hunger gets the better of you, Hot Chilli Food House is the place to be! Really friendly staff, prompt service, and heaps of options for the fussy and for appetites of all sizes. They even offer delivery which is perfect for those who have no means of getting into town! My current go to food right now is a mixed kebab with garlic and barbecue sauce. I am slowly trying out the whole menu too. Everything is fresh even their homemade sauces. Definitely will be back!