“Slooowww”

Hot Chilli Food House
Ranked #221 of 442 Restaurants in Wollongong
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Turkish Pide - Gourmet Pizza - Kebab - Salads - Foccacia -Sweets - Dips We offer you and your family delectable fully cooked meals to eat at our cozy restaurant or to take with you. We can tailor a meal just for you, and of course, we also cater events large and small. Delicious, healthy, affordable quality and fresh food for you and your family. That's what's on our menu - and we are glad you've stopped by for a little taste.
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

45 mins to make one kebab, with only two other people waiting in store.

Nothing special worth waiting 45 minutes for. Wont waste my time again.

There are newer reviews for Hot Chilli Food House

Reviewed 6 November 2016

very good service very good meals they look after you they smile everyone happy there are good people and they have delicious meal I had I like to go there shop two to three time a week the fresh food they cook everything in front you

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The no. 22 was so delicious. I've only had a few pides in my life but this was sensational. Fresh ingredients made as you wait. Good value for money.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

such an amazing place to eat at with great customer service and excellent fresh food made right before you, a really nice place if your're looking for service with a smile.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I'm a big fan of the "number 16" chicken spinach tomato onion Pide , the portion size is very generous and is ready really quickly !