“Health”

Raw Energy Wollongong
Ranked #95 of 480 Restaurants in Wollongong
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The big breakfast is great after a tough workout. Have been here before on a relatively warm day, wanted to sit inside due to this but inside was boiling hot/ humid and the umbrellas were not put up (I could have asked, but decided not to). Happy to visit again.

1  Thank Chris W

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Came here because of the acai bowls, but ended up loving the hearty food! The drinks were refreshing and delicious. I had an incredible banana smoothie and my sister had an incredible juice. The meals were very big and none of us ended up finishing them. Overall, a great place for a refreshing breakfast.

1  Thank hdhdisbxksbzkdbskdjs
Reviewed 15 November 2017

You will enjoy a wide range of fresh foods meals at Raw Energy including options for those with limited dietary requirements. The location is amongst many other cuisine varied establishments. Raw Energy Wollongong is mostly alfresco dining but some might be bothered by the traffic although we didn't find it a problem. Alternatively, simply get an indoor table. The staff didn't seemed overly friendly during our visit. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her Gluten Free Zucchini & Corn Fritters while I would recommend the Super Muesli to power you up the day. Our banana smoothies were of standard fair.

1  Thank Headsterb
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Lovely food . Settled for the big breakfast ,which included avocado, nuts and spinach. All made bacon and eggs and button mushrooms very satisfying . Good size serve.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My 3 kids and I stopped in for a smoothie and milkshake. They catered for my little one's allergies and were very helpful throughout. We will definitely be back!